Wow--the wonderful Shandy at Domestically Challenged Momma named me for a Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks so much, Shandy! (Be sure to check out her site--her page banner alone will have you hooked!)
To keep the award going, I'm bestowing it on 15 other bloggers who really are a joy to follow. All you have to do to accept the award is:
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about you.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Alert your nominees that they have been awarded.
- I used to like to read fantasy novels when I was younger, mostly for the magical love stories (I would fancy myself a damsel in distress.) I've just started to get back into these kinds of books and I'm really enjoying them. Right now I'm reading Kushiel's Dart, which is about political intrigue and trained pleasure-givers (ok, they are fancy prostitutes). Its super sexy!
- Because of said fantasy novel fetish, I wanted to name my future daughter Gwenivere growing up. Yeah... not planing to do that anymore.
- I'm really good at connecting AV equipment, so much so that my husband makes me set up our TV, DVD player, etc!
- I used to do flips off my parents diving board, until I got old enough and tall enough to become afraid of breaking my head open.
- The first time I went skiiing, I was so terrified that I took off my skis and walked down the mountain. They next time (many years after the first), I took a lesson first and was a natural! My husband, on the other hand, didn't fare so well and wanted to throw me off the mountain.
- One of my favorite pregnancy snacks was a peanut butter, honey and Honey Bunches of Oats sandwich.
- Being a stay at home mom has renewed by love of Days of Our Lives, talk shows and televised court shows.
These are all among bloggers that I love to read and I hope you'll enjoy stopping by their blogs as well. Have a happy Thursday!